This year’s Summer Camp is sponsored by
Join the discovery this summer!
One Form per Child
Once your form is submitted you will receive a notification from our education department with a total amount due to secure your child’s spot in the camp.
Eleven Weeks of Camp
Five Day Camps (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
After Care: 4:00 to 5:30 pm
Camper must be preregistered for before/after care ($15 per session of care)
Late Registration Fee will apply when registering to start the Thursday prior to the desired week of camp ($25)
* All Children must have completed a Pre-K or an equivalent program prior to attending CCMSH Summer Camp
* Camp begins at 9:00 am and concludes at 4:00 pm
* Before and After Care are available for an additional cost. Must pre-register for before and aftercare
* Sessions are age appropriate with exciting activities
* Each camper receives 1 complimentary t-shirt per session
* All sessions include two field trips, one to Hurricane Alley and the other according to which week they will attend. Field trips are subject to change due to weather or cancellations
* Scholarships are available but are limited
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: Refund may be issued until June 1, 2019, minus a $50 Administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after that time. There will no refunds due to camper illness or weather conditions. CCMSH has a minimum enrollment policy. Minimum of 8 children per camp class or camp will be subject to cancellation. If CCMSH cancels your session, you will be notified at least 1 day in advance and given a full refund. CCMSH reserves the right to cancel or combine sessions with low participation.