To make everyone’s evening enjoyable, we ask that guests follow these rules:
1. Please save gift shop purchases for the morning. To stay on schedule, gift shop will not be open at night.
2. No food or drink is allowed outside of the designated eating areas. No snacks by any sleeping areas are permitted.
3. Running and yelling are not permitted in the museum. Guests are not permitted to play on stairways or elevators and are expected to be courteous.
4. The chaperone must stay with his/her children throughout the entire event. Chaperones are responsible for the behavior of their group.
5. After lights-out, chaperones are responsible for keeping their group in the designated sleeping area. Neither chaperones nor children may visit areas of the museum after lights out or that are off-limits.
6. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave.
7. Alcohol is not allowed on the premises during sleepovers. Violators will be asked to leave.
8. Guests are not allowed in-out privileges of the museum after check-in. Guests who leave the premises without informing museum management may not be allowed to return to the NightLab.
9. Cell phones should be put on “vibrate” or silent mode. No children participating in programming should have a cellphone on their person.
10. Respect your fellow overnighters and their belongings.
Registrations are accepted until the night of the event, up to a maximum of 150 participants. Walk in registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. Reservations are accepted via phone, in person, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Prepayment, though not required, is strongly recommended so that we may start on time. A participant permission and release must be filled out and submitted at least one week before the program for every participant (adult and child).
A participant permission and release must be filled out and submitted at least one week before the program for every participant (adult and child).
If you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call 361-826-4667. A refund may be issued 14 days prior to the NightLab start date, minus a 20% processing fee. If there is a price change between your original event date and a rescheduled event, the new price will apply. In the unlikely event the Museum finds it necessary to cancel a NightLab, a full refund will be made, minus a 20% processing fee. A minimum attendance of 30 participants must be met for every NightLab, if this is not met, the Museum reserves the right to cancel the event.
If you have additional questions, call the Museum at 361-826-4667.
© Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History | View Mobile Site
Check out our new quarterly newsletter!